St. Catharines, Ontario
Daily practice shows that a new model of organizational activity entails a process of implementation and modernization of further development directions. Daily practice shows that the further development of various forms of activity allows us to estimate the value of mass participation systems.
Information about Brock University
University Located in the center of the beautiful Niagara Peninsula of Canada in St. Catharines, Ontario, 70 km from Toronto. It is the only Canadian university that is part of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
Brock is one of the most popular educational institutions of the province, primarily due to modern technologies, unique programs and practical exercises that allow a thorough understanding of the chosen profession. The university has the highest graduate employment rate in the province of 97.2%!
The university specializes in programs: business, accounting and medicine. And the unique program "Mathematics integrated into computer technologies" is the only one in the country and allows you to easily create computer models, as well as process and analyze large amounts of data.
- 4th place in Canada for student satisfaction with the educational process and student life
- 15th place in Canada in the bachelor category
- 88% of students take an active life in clubs and sporting events
- 96% of students live within walking distance of campus
- The average class size in the first year of study is 94 people (for comparison, at the University of Toronto 700-1,000)
- Low cost of training (CAD $22,000 per year) + the ability to re-register up to 50% of subjects
The university offers more than 100 undergraduate and master's programs in 5 departments: the Department of Social Sciences, Natural Sciences and Mathematics, the Williams School of Business, the Humanities Department and the School of Education
- Personnel management
- Computer science